The final and essential judges of the quality of our Products and Services are our customers. Our Quality Management Policy aims to specify how we will continuously succeed in responding to the requirements of the Market, regarding the quality of our products and services, while meeting our obligations to our staff, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
HELLECON SERVICES LTD. is committed to the reliable provision of products and services and the absolute satisfaction of the contractual requirements of its customers, through an organizational environment, aiming at the continuous improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the Quality Management System. The Company treats all its customers through the same lens, believing that everyone has high quality requirements, which must be met.
Within the framework of the Quality Management Policy, the Management defines specific basic quality objectives, which are reviewed at regular intervals and which aim at the following:
- Improving the quality of the products and services offered.
- Improving customer service speed.
- Minimizing production problems.
- Reducing customer complaints and improving customer satisfaction.
- Confirming that the Company’s Processes function effectively.
In particular, the Quality Management Policy of HELLECON SERVICES Ltd. aims:
- To offer Products and Services that fully comply with the requirements and delivery times set for them, as set out in offers to its customers, while offering a good financial result to the Company itself.
- To always comply with the applicable Legislation and in particular with what is determined by the Tax regime in force in Greece and in the European Union in general.
- To always comply with the applicable Legislation that determines the Quality and Safety of its products and other services.
- To continuously improve its quality-related functions, so that its products and services are considered as being of High Quality in the Greek and International Market.
- To have close cooperation with its Customers and Suppliers, aiming at the continuous improvement of its products and services.
- To assist in the continuous development of its employees so that they can perform their duties correctly, qualitatively, safely and effectively. In addition, it encourages employees to actively and creatively participate in the goal of continuous quality improvement.
- To minimize the likelihood of occurrence of nonconformities by identifying threats and carrying out preventive actions;
- To take advantage of opportunities, aiming at the continuous improvement of its Products and Services.
For the implementation of the Quality Management Policy, HELLECON SERVICES Ltd. operates under the following principles:
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of their work.
- All employees are fully informed about the Company’s Quality Management System and take care of its implementation, under the supervision and guidance of the Plant Manager and the Quality Management System Manager.
- Employees have at their disposal the Quality Management Policy, which is kept up to date as documented information, is communicated and understood by them.
- The Company provides all the necessary resources (equipment, material, training, etc.) to achieve the objectives of the Quality Management System.
- The Company has set targets which it records and analyzes in the light of continuous improvement.
- All actions that may affect the quality and safety of products and services are planned and implemented in accordance with the statutory Procedures, which have been developed based on the Process approach of the Quality Management System.
- All audit data are analyzed and used as part of a continuous effort to improve the QMS.
- The Company has appointed a QMS Manager, who reports to the Plant Manager and has the authority and organizational independence to ensure that the Company’s QMS is operated and adhered to in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.
HELLECON SERVICES LTD. uses the following methods to control the above Procedures:
- Clear definition of duties and responsibilities for each Process or part thereof.
- Written documentation of how all Procedures are performed (Purpose, Description, Parties involved, Relevant Forms, Timetable)
- Quality Control of the Deliverables of the Agreements during their Design, Implementation and Delivery to the customer
- Keeping of written data proving the compliance of the functions of the QMS with international standards
- Checking the performance of the implementation of the above, through the monitoring of the quality objectives and the Internal Audit.
- Recording of the failures identified by the Company through the Quality Management System and its stakeholders and ensuring that effective corrective actions are taken to prevent their recurrence.